Works published in the year 1789.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 1789 legislation (1 P)
Pages in category "1789 works"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Letter of Elector John Rogers transmitting the certificate of the electors of the state of Maryland and their votes for President and Vice President
- Letter of Governor John Eager Howard transmitting an act of the Maryland Assembly and a proclamation announcing the election of the electors for the state of Maryland
- Letter of T. Lauson, President of the Council Chamber, transmitting a list of the votes for President by the electors of Georgia
- Letter to James Madison - January 12, 1789
- Letter to James Madison - September 6, 1789
- Letter to Richard Price - January 8, 1789
- List of all the persons voted for by the electors in the state of Delaware for President and Vice President of the United States