Wikisource:Administrators/Archives/William Maury Morris II
|Please do not post any new comments on this page.|
This is a discussion archive collecting requests for restricted access by William Maury Morris II.
See current discussion or the archives index.
2012/07 nomination (withdrawn)
- I withdraw from nomination out of necessity in real life issues. I thank all who supported me. It was very kind of you and I sincerely appreciate it. William Maury Morris II (talk) 15:51, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
He has been with the community since 2006 using User:Brother Officer, User:William Maury Morris and User: MAURY. Being unaware of community attitudes towards undisclosed socking, there was a discussion Archived discussion which was resolved favorably.
He is active on Wikisource:Scriptorium, he has a great habit of communicating with user on talk pages. He has experience monitoring Special:RecentChanges, Yet Another Edit Counter shows over 8,000 edit patrols. He brings some Spanish and 1 year of French skills to the table as well. But what it really comes down to is activity and trust community trust, he is active on the project and in the community, and has mine and I believe the communities trust. Jeepday (talk) 21:19, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
- Support As nom, Jeepday (talk) 21:43, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
- Support --Zyephyrus (talk) 23:10, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
- support — Ineuw talk 23:12, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
- Support --Eliyak T·C 00:32, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Theornamentalist (talk) 02:25, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
- Support - AdamBMorgan (talk) 13:17, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
- Support — George Orwell III (talk) 01:42, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
- Support--Jusjih (talk) 17:09, 13 July 2012 (UTC)