Welcome to WikiProject Validate. Several editors have formed this group dedicated to validating works that have been proofread. This page contain various resources. If you would like to help, please add yourself as a participant in the project.
- To have works proofread multiple times to get texts to the status of validated.
- To reduce the extensive backlog in Index Proofread.
- To increase the number of active proofreaders on Wikisource
To validate pages a user needs to be logged in to their account.
Please feel free to add yourself here:
- MattLongCT (talk • contribs) 18:39, 4 February 2018 (UTC)
- TE(æ)A,ea. (talk • contribs) 12:36, 7 October 2018 (UTC)
- Jan Kameníček (talk • contribs) 19:42, 26 January 2019 (UTC)
- Category:Index Proofread (all indices that have been fully proofread, and now need validation)
- Category:Index Validated (links to the index page for all works that have been fully validated)
- Wikisource:WikiProject Validate/Noticeboard