|Main Page (talk)||Archives→ →|
Note: This page is for discussion of the Main Page only. General discussion or questions about Wikisource belong at the Scriptorium.
Older comments are moved to the archives. The main page code is modularised for ease of editing. Some of the formatting is in the site stylesheet, and the major sections are templated: featured text, new texts, main categories, Collaboration, and sister projects.
What ever happened to the new look for the main page
It was around this time last year when the idea came up and its been sitting in the Sandbox ever since? If nobody is going to work to its end, I'd like to remove not only the old .css from more than 2 revisions ago but this idle attempt as well. -- George Orwell III (talk) 01:32, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
- link to draft revisions?--Doug.(talk • contribs) 17:21, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- @Doug: The only one I'm aware of is found at... https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Main_Page/sandbox
- By all means -- feel free to take the bull by the horns. I was referring to 6 years of accumulated .css however -- mostly parked in Gadget-enws-mainpage.css but there's some code in the current Common.css however. -- George Orwell III (talk) 17:52, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- Fixed. Thanks. — billinghurst sDrewth 12:58, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
Hi. The one place it doesn't look like you can find directly from this page is the Main Page for the multilingual Wikisource (i.e., //wikisource.org/, or mul:). Any chance of someone adding a manual link to there somewhere on this page?
Or maybe that will work through Wikidata, as long as only the one page from :s:mul: is linked there? (it doesn't) StevenJ81 (talk) 15:56, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
- This was contemporaneously resolved with a manual link. StevenJ81 (talk) 00:10, 19 January 2017 (UTC)