|← Community page||Administrators||Archives →|
multilingual admins and the software's list of admins). For an historical list of all admins with links to their relevant election and confirmation pages, see the Admin Archives Timeline.
This page provides information on the English Wikisource's current administrators (see also |
Administrators are given access for one year per the Restricted access policy. Regular votes are held to confirm each user's status. Other languages indicate the areas in which the administrators might be able to converse with outside project members, or help provide public domain translations.
|Username||Other languages||Next Confirmation||Other access|
|AdamBMorgan||German (basic), Polish (learning)||2018-06|
|BD2412||French (basic)||2018-11||enwp admin, enwikt admin, enwq admin & crat|
|Beleg Tâl||French (intermediate), Latin (basic)||2018-08|
|Billinghurst||2018-10||admin: commons, enWP, meta, mw, global sysop see all|
|Charles Matthews||French (intermediate), Russian (basic)||2018-03||enwp admin|
|Clockery||Malayalam, Hindi (intermediate)||2018-06|
|Doug||German, French (basic)||2018-10||mul.ws admin and importer + others see all|
|EncycloPetey||Spanish (intermediate), Latin (intermediate), French (basic), German (basic), Ancient Greek (basic)||2018-04||enwikt admin, species admin|
|Hesperian||2018-11||bureaucrat, admin@commons, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hrishikes||Bengali, Hindi, Sanskrit (basic)||2018-04||Commons filemover|
|Ineuw||Hungarian, Hebrew, French (intermediate)||2018-08|
|John Vandenberg||2018-08||mul.ws admin|
|Jusjih||Chinese (Mandarin, traditional, simplified), French (intermediate), Korean (learning)||2018-08||mul.ws admin and importer + others see all|
|Mahagaja||German (fluent), French (intermediate)||2018-06||mul.ws admin|
|Mukkakukaku||English (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Polish (conversational), French (basic), Serbo-Croatian (very basic)||2018-02|
|Yann||French, Hindi (intermediate)||2018-08||mul.ws admin|
|Zhaladshar||German (basic), Latin (basic)||2018-08||bureaucrat|
|Zyephyrus||French, Latin, Ancient Greek||2018-06||mul.ws bureaucrat|
Restricted access depends on the continued support of the community. This may be tested by a vote of confidence, in which a simple majority (50%+1) must support the user's continued access for it to be retained. (What access a discussion concerns should be explicitly noted in the discussion's introduction.) Any user may propose a vote of confidence, but at least three established users must support the need for one before it can be called. Such a proposal is made automatically one year after the last scheduled or called proposal (concerning all restricted access).
In the case of an unscheduled (called) proposal, the user may not use the restricted access for any non-trivial action at any time until the vote is closed. A bureaucrat will eventually archive the discussion and, if so decided, request removal of restricted access by a steward.
—Restricted access policy
- Keep --Zyephyrus (talk) 08:30, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep — Ineuw talk 08:58, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep — Hrishikes (talk) 09:57, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep --EncycloPetey (talk) 16:33, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep --Prosfilaes (talk) 08:46, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep — Londonjackbooks (talk) 22:42, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep - I would go so far as to say that we should do away with these annual confirmations for admins with a level of participation like that of Mpaa. BD2412 T 03:11, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
- they are quick and easy and do give people the time to cite issues — billinghurst sDrewth 03:58, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep — billinghurst sDrewth 03:57, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
- Keep--Jusjih (talk) 04:02, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support —C. F. 16:28, 8 December 2017 (UTC)
Nominations for adminship
- Older nominations are archived.