|Please do not post any new comments on this page.|
This is a discussion archive collecting requests for restricted access by Durova.
See current discussion or the archives index.
Durova's user page is good overview of her contribs. Durova started by contributing the works of Silence Dogood in July and August this year. Around this time Durova and I started working on a few projects:
- she found the handwritten notes for what I hope will be the featured text for January.
- despite being too late for the WS:COTW, she decided that Author:Irving Berlin warranted more attention, and has expanded the list considerably, and has added pagescans throughout the collection.
- With only a little help from me initially, she went all ragtime on me, creating something like 200 new songs, all with accompanying page scans, and 13 new authors. She now has the process nutted out, and has written a guide in order to help others come and help.
She has added so many songs that her and I are conspiring to have a "Song of the day" which will hopefully become part of the mainpage, and she has committed to keeping it alive!
- Thank you very much for the nomination. It's an honor; I accept. Durova (talk) 06:18, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Strong support (as nom). She has done a lot for our Wikisource:Sheet music project; more progress has been made in the last two months than in the last four years since bugzilla:189 was raised. We now have a considerable weight of content that requires notation and proofreading. John Vandenberg (chat) 08:26, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm sick and tired of having to patrol her edits. ;) Jude (talk) 08:37, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- I concur with Jude. Giggy (talk) 10:14, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support, great edit history and super cross wiki skills. Jeepday (talk) 11:33, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support Yann (talk) 11:53, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support- --Zyephyrus (talk) 21:21, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yes. ++Lar: t/c 13:15, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support We need more admins that will go all ragtime on John. EVula // talk // 15:53, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Sure. Hesperian 23:13, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support. Great all-round Wikimedian. Angr 16:59, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support Suicidalhamster (talk) 18:45, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support I keep trying to drag Durova into discussions about Wikipolitics, but it never works: all she ever talks about is this endless stream of quality content she's creating.Proabivouac (talk) 00:27, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support--Jusjih (talk) 02:09, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support — Rlevse • Talk • 13:20, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support should be fine. --Kanonkas (talk) 19:58, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
Appointed--BirgitteSB 02:33, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- Too Late — but I approve. Cheers, Jack Merridew 09:49, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
NeutralNo specific concerns. Not used admin tools in the past 12 months. Wanted back to get back to the music. -- billinghurst (talk) 10:27, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Comment I have sent Durova a courtesy note that her adminship is being discussed here. John Vandenberg (chat) 11:44, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Comment Hi, and thanks to John Vandenberg for a courtesy note about this discussion. About a year ago I received an invitation for something called the WikiCup, and it turned out to be much more consuming than expected (more here). That ended with the close of October and have retired from the Cup, so that frees up more time. WS should see more of me now. :) Durova (talk) 15:20, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Support, conditional on him still being active at the end of the poll ;) Sherurcij Collaboration of the Week: Author:Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din. 18:04, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Support Cirt (talk) 18:27, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Support --Zyephyrus (talk) 19:46, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Support -- Maximillion Pegasus (talk) 20:33, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Support - your cup runneth over. John Vandenberg (chat) 21:33, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- Support as I believe I came here per an old suggestion of her that got lost in the mix, I think. Best, --A Nobody (talk) 04:42, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
- Support — Jack Merridew 09:59, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Confirmed.—Zhaladshar (Talk) 13:57, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
2010-12 confirmation (failed)
- Desysop. Inactive for a year. John Vandenberg (chat) 05:42, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- Desysop Only active here in 1 month of the last 18. Hesperian 12:20, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Desysop per John and Hesperian.--Longfellow (talk) 14:51, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Desysop per policy, inactive appears to be gone, here and everywhere. Jeepday (talk) 00:20, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- desysop inactive and not particularly a user of tools (see above Admin statistics), welcome back when able — billinghurst sDrewth 01:41, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Desysop inactive, not a big user of the admin tools, of course he can apply again if and when desired. Inductiveload—talk/contribs 23:55, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
- Desysop, mildly, and simply per inactivity WMF-wide. Jack Merridew 18:35, 22 December 2010 (UTC)