|Class E - States of the United States||Delaware|
|Works related to Delaware, a state of the United States.|
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (December 7, 1787)
- Answer to the Virginia Resolutions of 1798 (February 1, 1799)
- “Delaware” by Emily Read in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Delaware (state)” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Delaware” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Delaware,” by Charles F. Curley in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Delaware (State),” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Ernest Vancourt Vaughn, “Delaware,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.