|Class E - States of the United States||Indiana|
|Works related to Indiana, a state of the United States.|
- Lieut. Colonel-commandant Wilkinson's Report, August 24, 1791
- Treaty of Mississinwas, 1826 treaty between the United States and the Miami tribe
Race relations & the civil rights movement
- Speech on African American Suffrage, 1850 speech by Edward Ralph May
- Announcing the Death of Martin Luther King, Jr., 1968 speech by Robert F. Kennedy
- Proclamation of the Route of the Lincoln Highway, September 14, 1913, article in the South Bend News-Times
- “Indiana” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Indiana” by A. C. Harris in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1881.
- “Indiana” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Indiana,” by J. Walter Wilstach in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Indiana,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Indiana,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- James Albert Woodburn, “Indiana,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.