|Class E - States of the United States||Virginia|
|Works related to Virginia, a state of the United States.|
- Suffolk Resolves (1774)
- Concerning non-Importation and a General Convention (1774)
- Virginia Declaration of Rights (1776)
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (June 25, 1788)
- Virginia Resolutions of 1798
- Racial Integrity Act of 1924
- “Virginia” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Virginia” by Jedidiah Hotchkiss in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1888.
- “Virginia” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Virginia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Virginia,” by F. Joseph Magri in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Virginia,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- William Kenneth Boyd, “Virginia,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.