|Class E - States of the United States||Maryland|
|Works related to Maryland, a state of the United States.|
- Charter of Maryland (1632)
- Maryland state laws relating to specific railroads
- Maryland Toleration Act (1649)
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (April 26, 1788)
- The British invasion of Maryland, 1913, by William Matthew Marine
- Baltimore American, newspaper
- “Maryland” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Maryland” by W. T. Brantly in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1883.
- “Maryland” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Maryland” by Newton Dennison Mereness in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Maryland,” by A. Leo Knott in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Maryland,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Lawrence C. Wroth, “Maryland,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.