|Class E - States of the United States||Wyoming|
|Works on the topic of Wyoming, a state of the United States.|
- History of Wyoming (1845)
- “Wyoming” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Wyoming” by Henry Gannett in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1888.
- “Wyoming” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Wyoming,” by W. E. Mullen in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Wyoming” by Harrison C. Dale in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Wyoming,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Laura A. White, “Wyoming,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.