|Class E - States of the United States||Oregon|
|Works related to Oregon, a state of the United States.|
- Kalapuya Treaty (30 March 1855)
- Oregon Constitution
- Oregon Treaty
- Treaty of 1818
- Healthy Oregon Act
- Oregon's Native Americans During the Sesquicentennial Anniversary of Oregon
- Oregon and Washington Volunteers
- Women's suffrage proclamation, Oregon 1912
- Act of Congress admitting Oregon into Union
- “Oregon” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Oregon” by T. W. Symons and G. H. Atkinson in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “Oregon” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Oregon” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Oregon,” by Edwin V. O'Hara in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Oregon,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Oregon,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Frederic George Young, “Oregon,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.