|Class E - States of the United States||South Carolina|
|Works related to South Carolina, a state of the United States.|
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (23 May 1788)
- South Carolina Exposition and Protest (1828)
- Ordinance of Nullification (24 November 1832)
- Ordinance of Secession (20 December 1860)
- Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union (24 December 1860)
- “South Carolina” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “South Carolina” by W. Simons in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1887.
- “Carolina, South” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “South Carolina,” by Jarvis Keiley in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “South Carolina,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- David Duncan Wallace, “South Carolina,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.