|Class E - States of the United States||Nevada|
|Works related to Nevada, a state of the United States.|
- “Nevada” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Nevada” by William Wright in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “Nevada” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Nevada,” by Aurelio M. Espinosa in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Nevada,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Nevada,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Jeanne Elizabeth Wier, “Nevada,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.