|Class E - States of the United States||Illinois|
|Works related to Illinois, a state of the United States.|
- The History of McLean County, Illinois (1879)
- Road and Bridge Laws of Illinois (1917)
- Illinois Constitution of 1970
- Returning Swedish-Americans Not Wanted in Sweden
- The Indifference of Our People
- The Swedish Government and Parliament Against Emigration
- The Urantia Book
- Chicago Press and Tribune editorial on Harper's Ferry
- Illinois State Register editorial on the Dred Scott case
- Illinois State Register editorial on the Harper's Ferry
- “Illinois” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Illinois” by J. W. Sheahan and Joseph Medill in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1881.
- “Illinois” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Illinois” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Illinois,” by Hugh O'Neill in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Illinois (State),” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Theodore Calvin Pease, “Illinois,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.