|Class E - States of the United States||Texas|
|Works related to Texas, a state of the United States.|
Legislative & constitutional documents
- Texas Declaration of Independence, 1836
- Texas Declaration of the Causes of Secession, 1861
- Texas Ordinance of Secession, 1861
- Texas Constitution, 2007
- 1845 Ratification of Texas Annexation
- “The Whig Party: its Position and Duties,” in the The American Review: A Whig Journal Volume 02, December 1845.
- Texas v. Johnson, 1989 in the Supreme Court of the United States invalidating prohibitions on desecrating the American flag
- Lawrence v. Texas, 2003 in the Supreme Court of the United States striking down the criminal prohibition of homosexual sodomy in Texas
- “Texas” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Texas” by Robert Thomas Hill in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1888.
- “Texas” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “State of Texas,” by John F. O'Shea in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Texas,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Eugene Campbell Barker, “Texas,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.