|Class E - States of the United States||New York|
|Works related to New York, a state of the United States. It contains the city of New York.|
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (July 26, 1788)
- Answer to the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions of 1798 (March 5, 1799)
- New York Constitution
- The Literati of New York (1846), by Edgar Allan Poe
- History of Otsego County, New York, 1878
- Landmarks of Rensselaer county, 1897
- Our City Railroads (New York Times, December 26, 1865 page 8)
- Rapid Transit to Boston (New York Times, August 10, 1887 page 2)
- History of Edmeston on Wikibooks
- “New York” by J. S. Newberry, J. Austin Stevens and Edwin L. Godkin in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “New York” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “New York” by Ralph Stockman Tarr, Newton Dennison Mereness, and Walter Tallmadge Arndt in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “State of New York,” by Edward J. McGuire in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “New York,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Elmer D. Graper, “New York (State),” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.