Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Aurelius, father of hungers,
- not only of these but of however many have ever been,
- or are, or will be throughout the years:
- you want to sleep with my boy.
- Not secretly: for you're always with him, you joke around together,
- attached to his side you try everything.
- For although you plot against me,
- I'll stick it to you first, my dick in your mouth.
- Still, if that were enough, I would keep my peace;
- I take offense now at this, that the boy will learn
- from you (ah, me!) to hunger and thirst.
- On account of which lay off, while you can do so chastely,
- lest you should reach your end, but with a dick in your mouth.